Otso osaa 2014 - 2020
The main themes of the Otso osaa program are:
- Services and living
- Employment, innovation and know-how
- Tourism, culture and events
- Environment and energy.
The programs budget is 8,4M€, of which
- 5,5M€ is public financed (EU+state 80%, municipality 20%),
- 2,9M€ is private financed.
Mesikämmen 2007 - 2013
The main themes of the Mesikämmen program were:
- To make local activities serviceable
- To make tourism more lively
- To make culture flourish and organize profitable events
- To obtain vitality from the environment
- To obtain development through education.
The realization of the program emphasizes on the creation of new means of livelihood, networking, children and youth and internationalization.
The programs budget was 6,8 M€, of which
- 4,4 M€ is public financed (45% EU, 35% state, 20% municipality),
- 2,4 M€ private financed.
Mettä ja Hunajaa 2001 - 2006
The main themes of the Mehu program were:
- Activating villages 77 projects
- Developing tourism 44 projects
- Diversifying production 38 projects
- Inter-regional and international projects 18 projects.
During the program 177 projects were financed.
The budget was 6,6 M€, of which
- 3,8 M€ was public financed (50 % EU, 30% state, 20% municipality),
- 2,8 M€ privat financed.
The average budget for a project was 37000€, the percentage of support of the budgets was 59%.
Pomo 1997 - 2001
The main themes of the Pomo program were:
- Developing agriculture 9 projects
- Developing the forests 2 projects
- Tourism 16 projects
- Villages 21 projects
- Businessess 21 projects.
During the program 73 projects were financed.
The budget was about 10,5 million FIM, of which
- 7 million FIM is public financed (EU 63%, state 16%, municipality 21%)
- 3 million FIM is private financed.